By Matt Hammond
Hi everyone! Matt here again, BSc Hons Sports Studies Final Year student and one of your amazing Activators. I really love to prepare and eat fruit meals and here is one of them…
Wow, wow, wow! You guys, this is what I remembered I had for breakfast a few weeks back and it was one of the most amazing tasting things in this world. There is no rubbish in this my friends, just pure 100% fruit, fruit, fruit! and cereal grains if you want to add them for some crunch. It’s time to reveal Matt’s Grape and Blueberry Super Sorbet bowl!
- 1 whole pack/bunch of grapes
- 1 smaller Pack of Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- A handful of Strawberries
- A handful of fruit and fibre cereal or granola
- Step 1: Place the grapes and blueberries into a blender and Brrrrrrrrrrgh!!! Until they are like a pulp texture.
- Step 2: Place the grape and blueberry pulp into a container and freeze it in the freezer.
- Step 3: Once frozen, your pulp should become like a sorbet/ice cream texture.
- Step 4: Serve the frozen pulp into a big bowl. You can just serve a couple of scoops for a snack or do what I like to do and have the whole lot as a meal. Who knew you’d be eating ice cream for breakfast?
- Step 5: Take a handful or a few handfuls of Fruit and Fibre cereal or Granola (Crush it if you want smaller pieces, I do this) and sprinkle on top. This adds some crunch to it.
- Step 6: Chop up a banana and some strawberries and add them into the mix.
- Step 7: Mix it all up into a big messy pile of goodness and awesomeness for maximum taste.
- Step 8: Enjoy what can only be described as heaven in a bowl!
There you have it, Matt’s Grape and Blueberry super bowl. I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as I did. Seriously I cannot stop telling you how amazing it tastes. I want some more now after talking about it… To the kitchen I go!!